How to Find My Videos On Facebook

How To Find My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android mobile phone, the videos were no place to be found. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Picture cds. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it utilizing desktop PC then most likely to my Profile > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can't I view it on Facebook app using Android smart device? The response is, I don't know. Really!

Yet I have done a tiny study and I find people grumbling the exact same problem as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not appreciate these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have found 3 remedies or 3 pointers to see Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

How To Find My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's start first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook application. However, to see the videos:

1. Just look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally include words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will be like this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will certainly find your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to search video clips of your close friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can attempt any kind of web browser however I utilize google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your profile after that click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and also you will discover "Videos" section after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly find every one of your uploaded videos in addition to the video clips that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your bet yet when you do this, you will find your uploaded videos on that particular album when you go to pictures utilizing Facebook application. No more searches!

Just develop your very own video album after that submit every one of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it and it functioned.