How to Find My Videos On Facebook App

How To Find My Videos On Facebook App - Last time when I required to inspect my uploaded videos on Facebook app on my Android smart device, the videos were no place to be located. I bear in mind, it has "Videos" cd when you most likely to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. Yet why can't I view it on Facebook application utilizing Android smartphone? The answer is, I do not know. Really!

However I have actually done a small research and I discover individuals grumbling the same problem as me. I have discovered that Facebook group does not care about these complains so what we do now?

Well, I have actually located 3 solutions or 3 pointers to view Facebook published video clips on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So right here it is!

How To Find My Videos On Facebook App


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's start initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Cd when making use of the Facebook application. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Merely search your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" as well as you will certainly discover your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to search video clips of your buddy. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any kind of web browser but I utilize google chrome so here it is:

1. Open chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Most likely to your account after that click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and also you will certainly locate "Videos" area after images. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly find all of your uploaded video clips as well as the videos that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will find your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you most likely to photos making use of Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Just produce your own video album after that upload all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I already tried it as well as it worked.