Where is My Facebook Video

Where Is My Facebook Video - Last time when I required to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smartphone, the video clips were nowhere to be located. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Picture albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I inspect it using desktop PC then go to my Profile > Photos > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can not I see it on Facebook app using Android smart device? The answer is, I do not understand. Actually!

Yet I have done a miniature research study as well as I find people whining the same concern as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not appreciate these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have discovered 3 solutions or 3 pointers to watch Facebook submitted video clips on your Android phone and I'm about to share it with you. So here it is!

Where Is My Facebook Video


Tip # 1: Using Facebook Application
Let's start initially by using their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded videos in Photos > Album when using the Facebook app. Nonetheless, to see the videos:

1. Simply look your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can also add the word "videos" after your name. So the result will certainly resemble this:
4. Simply click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will certainly locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can also utilize this to browse video clips of your buddy. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any type of web browser yet I make use of google chrome so right here it is:

1. Open up chrome. Type m.facebook.com then login.
2. Most likely to your profile then click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and you will certainly find "Videos" section after photos. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will locate every one of your uploaded videos as well as the video clips that you're tagged in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last suggestion will certainly not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will locate your uploaded videos on that album when you go to images using Facebook app. Say goodbye to searches!

Just create your own video clip album after that post every one of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it and also it worked.