How Do I View My Videos On Facebook

How Do I View My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded videos on Facebook application on my Android smart device, the video clips were nowhere to be found. I keep in mind, it has "Videos" album when you go to your Facebook Image albums. So where are they now?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I check it utilizing desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Pictures > Album after that there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. However why can not I view it on Facebook application utilizing Android smart device? The response is, I do not understand. Actually!

However I have actually done a miniature research study and also I locate people grumbling the same problem as me. I have located that Facebook group does not respect these complains so what we do currently?

Well, I have actually discovered 3 solutions or 3 ideas to see Facebook posted video clips on your Android phone as well as I will share it with you. So here it is!

How Do I View My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Allow's begin first by using their application. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Cd when utilizing the Facebook application. However, to see the videos:

1. Merely search your name in the search bar
2. Then click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can likewise include words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will resemble this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and also you will certainly locate your uploaded videos.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise use this to search videos of your buddy. Simply input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this approach, you can attempt any kind of internet browser but I utilize google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com after that login.
2. Go to your account then click "About" web page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and also you will locate "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will certainly find every one of your uploaded videos in addition to the videos that you're identified in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last idea will not likely your bet yet when you do this, you will discover your uploaded video clips on that particular album when you go to images utilizing Facebook app. No more searches!

Simply create your own video album then post all of your future video clips there. Seriously! I currently tried it and it functioned.