Can I See who is Following Me On Facebook

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook - People typically obtain frightened by some bum details that spreads around social networks. Last week I saw an article concerning using a search feature to locate people who were "following me." Trouble was, it was actually just returning results of people with words "following me" in their profile! So I did my friends a support and also worked up a quick overview to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

Can I See Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following does not truly imply anything, especially if you 2 aren't "friends." It just means that your posts marked PUBLIC will turn up in their timeline. Immaterial (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you would like to know that is REALLY following you:
1. Most likely to your close friends checklist
2. Hit the "MORE" button on the right
3. after that strike "Following".


If you do not like what you see because list, you can click the "Manage" pencil icon and after that the "Edit Privacy" button in the upper right (see display shot over).

Keep in mind: If you allow people that aren't your pals follow you, people that send buddy demands that you disregard or delete will immediately start following you. If you don't want someone to follow you, you can obstruct them at any moment.