How to Check My Videos On Facebook

How To Check My Videos On Facebook - Last time when I needed to examine my uploaded video clips on Facebook app on my Android smartphone, the video clips were nowhere to be discovered. I remember, it has "Videos" cd when you go to your Facebook Photo albums. So where are they currently?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Well, I examine it utilizing desktop PC after that go to my Profile > Pictures > Album then there you have it. It has the "Videos" album. But why can't I view it on Facebook application using Android smart device? The response is, I don't know. Really!

But I have done a tiny study and I locate people whining the exact same problem as me. I have discovered that Facebook team does not appreciate these grumbles so what we do currently?

Well, I have discovered 3 services or 3 tips to watch Facebook published videos on your Android phone and also I'm about to share it with you. So below it is!

How To Check My Videos On Facebook


Tip # 1: Using Facebook App
Let's begin initially by utilizing their app. So as you can see, we can not see our uploaded video clips in Photos > Album when utilizing the Facebook application. However, to see the video clips:

1. Merely browse your name in the search bar
2. After that click "Videos" tab under it. There you can see your video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. You can additionally add words "videos" after your name. So the outcome will certainly be like this:
4. Just click "SEE ALL" or "VIDEOS" and you will locate your uploaded video clips.

Find My Videos On Facebook

5. You can likewise utilize this to browse videos of your good friend. Just input " videos"

Tip # 2: Using Browser
In this technique, you can try any browser but I make use of google chrome so below it is:

1. Open up chrome. Kind m.facebook.com then login.
2. Go to your profile after that click "About" page.

Find My Videos On Facebook

3. Scroll down a bit and also you will certainly discover "Videos" area after pictures. Click it.

Find My Videos On Facebook

4. After you click it, you will find every one of your uploaded video clips along with the video clips that you're marked in.
5. Easy right?

Find My Videos On Facebook

Tip # 3: Create your own Video album
This last tip will certainly not likely your wager yet when you do this, you will certainly discover your uploaded videos on that album when you most likely to pictures using Facebook application. Say goodbye to searches!

Just produce your own video clip album after that submit all of your future videos there. Seriously! I currently tried it as well as it functioned.