How Can I Check who is Following Me On Facebook

How Can I Check Who Is Following Me On Facebook - Individuals typically get frightened by some bum info that spreads around social networks. Last week I saw a message concerning making use of a search function to find individuals who were "following me." Trouble was, it was really simply returning results of individuals with the words "following me" in their account! So I did my friends a favor as well as whipped up a quick guide to see who is "following you" on Facebook.

Who Follows Me On Facebook

How Can I Check Who Is Following Me On Facebook


First thing to note: following doesn't truly suggest anything, specifically if you 2 aren't "friends." It simply implies that your articles noted PUBLIC will certainly appear in their timeline. Immaterial (you noted it PUBLIC, right?).

Second, if you would like to know that is IN FACT following you:
1. Go to your pals checklist
2. Strike the "MORE" button on the right
3. after that strike "Following".


If you don't like what you see in that checklist, you can click the "Manage" pencil icon and after that the "Edit Privacy" switch in the upper right (see display shot above).

Keep in mind: If you let people who aren't your close friends follow you, individuals who send out friend demands that you neglect or delete will automatically begin following you. If you do not desire someone to follow you, you can block them at any time.